The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitlyn3837

Reaction score
Hello pilots! I meant to get this up a couple days ago but I got into a whirlwind of work! So let's get straight to business, shall we?

This month is going to be a whopper! I think you all will be pleased with the intended target and will obliterate them as necessary. Please let command know if you intend to fly this month by the 17th. I think we will be going with a target date of December 1st so that we do not interfere with Thanksgiving or Black Friday too much. So keep that in mind if you are concerned about signing up during the holidays!

Let us know below if you are able to participate. Let's fly!

Fr_Tom":i2o9d2wp said:
Blackhorse":i2o9d2wp said:
In.

Can we do a Turkey Drop (as in WKRP’s festive event) on our target?
Then I guess we would post the "bird is in the air" when ordinance is dropped and not on takeoff? I like it.
BAHA! That's spot on!

I'm kind of low on funds this month, but count me in. Maybe I can add to the fun.

Simple Man":jckrhlyi said:
I'm kind of low on funds this month, but count me in. Maybe I can add to the fun.
This is a team effort Mate. Every contribution counts and is cherished.

Cheers,

Navyflake":bg681s1v said:
Simple Man":bg681s1v said:

Cheers,

Exactly correct. This whole thing was conceived around the ethic of the size of the bomb was not an issue. It’s the participation that counts.

Blackhorse":do54cvyr said:
Navyflake":do54cvyr said:
Simple Man":do54cvyr said:

Cheers,

Exactly correct. This whole thing was conceived around the ethic of the size of the bomb was not an issue. It’s the participation that counts.
Swell. Count me in for sure then. :D

SM and the rest of all y’all - think perhaps about something from your own gear or stash, I very rarely buy anything to send. Also...consider beer mugs/glasses, cool coasters, a t-shirt from a local place (state college, local brewery, the local Harley shop or other business...like Hooters!). Maybe make something...Tamper, pipe stand, drying tray or bowl, yadda yadda yadda.

I bet Arky could dip into the woodpile and turn out a dy-no-mite drying bowl. Zero cost. Amazing value.

One time a guy sent me a “pipe bomb case” that was a kids metal lunch box with photos of WWII bombers ‘glued’ all over it. The inside was lined with foam and it had that pick-n-pull foam inside so I could custom fit pipes inside for travel. Very cool. Still use it.

Lots of low cost stuff to do.

Check these out...found via google...

I could have sworn I added my slate to the roster board. I must be getting senile.... At any rate,

Yes, I believe I'll be joining in on this monthly deed! :twisted: