The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jolly good show.

Air power... the key to modern warfare.

[snigger]

Well done folks and good for you Michael!

So I am sitting in the rubble staring at the few small bits of my bunker that had not been reduced to dust, and I started to think that it was not really all that bad after all.  And then...BOOM!

20171214.jpg

20171215.jpg

Additional Damage:

Tins:
Drew Estate Gatsby Luxury Flake
Pebble Castle (Jar)

Pouches/bags:
Newminster Superior Navy Flake
Strauss Union Terminal
Strauss Ault Park
Strauss Sleepy Hallow
Lane Limited Ready Rubbed

Other:
2 beautiful and warm scarfs, one for the Mrs. (home made?)
Long’s Pipe Cleaners
Pipes and Tobaccos magazine
Brigham Chinook pipe (in a brandy-ish shape that I quite like)

So now all is lost.  I am completely and totally annihilated by your unreasonable generosity!  But I warn you all, I am going to dig my bomber from the rubble and return to the skies with the rest of the squadron in the near future.  And one day my friends, your number will come up :pirat:

Thank you all again!  You made my whole year!
Mike.

Not intending to reduce the joy here...but I’m taking the sticky off this one. My reasons are totally selfish. Given the busy season, the proximity of major holidays and the need to organize my December flight with the squadron pretty finely...I humbly suggest that we get the December mission in gear ASAP.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Blackhorse":5dbb671b said:
Not intending to reduce the joy here...but I’m taking the sticky off this one.  My reasons are totally selfish. Given the busy season, the proximity of major holidays and the need to organize my December flight with the squadron pretty finely...I humbly suggest that we get the December mission in gear ASAP.  

Ozark and I are in communication right now to get things rolling. OW has surgery coming up, so we are just arranging some of the finer details. The new thread should be up soon and we will get this dangerous... er, joyous, mission started!

Blackhorse":aauhjr1f said:
Not intending to reduce the joy here...but I’m taking the sticky off this one.  My reasons are totally selfish. Given the busy season, the proximity of major holidays and the need to organize my December flight with the squadron pretty finely...I humbly suggest that we get the December mission in gear ASAP.  

Not to mention the Chaplain's schedule of services...

We’ve been alerted to a significant situation here at Mission Control. Commander Ozzie, known for various reasons as ‘the Flying Horseman’ has been taken prisoner. Reports from the field indicate that a clandestine band of Physical Therapy Terrorist Ninjas are responsible. He has apparently been secreted away to a secure location pending negotiations for his release. Unfortunately for both Ozzie and the Ninjas...we don’t negotiate with terrorists. So we’ve released our own teams of Black Ops Elves to locate and free our beloved CoCommander. More on this as further information comes to light.

In the meantime, our missions must go on. My commission has been temporarily reactivated with the rank of CoCommander and orders have been cut for me to assist Commander K with the planning and execution of the Great Grizzly Generic Winter Holiday Holocaust Mission Thing (whatever it ends up being called).

So start steeling yourselves for action. And fasten yer seatbelts...we’re in for a bumpy ride.

:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: