The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, your horses will have to be held, he's on a fishing trip til the 29th!

At least that's what his website says.

But I can't imagine he would be unable to do that stain. I wouldn't worry. 'Less he falls into the river.  :roll:

Blackhorse":5vs0f7y4 said:
Well, your horses will have to be held, he's on a fishing trip til the 29th!

At least that's what his website says.

But I can't imagine he would be unable to do that stain. I wouldn't worry. 'Less he falls into the river.  :roll:
I have been wanting a bulldog for some time now. Couldnt pass this one up. Are these made to order?

Yes, as far as I can talk for Mark.

I know mine and the one Brewdude ordered were specific as to finish, stain, stem material, etc. He sent the strummel for mine off to Rad Davis for sandblasting on Monday, choosing a piece of Briar specifically per my request for a deep blast.. The one smooth one and the coral rusticated were the only two pre made as samples for the Board to review. The others he has made one by one following orders from members...these are 100% a hand made to your spec item. Pretty cool?

I got an email few days ago that my pipe was finished. Just waiting on the silver work for the epic hinge lid (lol I wish). Getting antsy over here.

Antse is hardly the word. I got the whole Japanese Drum Corps going like crazy...background to my pee pee dance.

Below please enjoy the Drum Corps and cast Pee Pee Dancers from my favorite Zatoichi the Blind Swordsman movie...I don't know why, but it just cracks me up. Here you have a pretty classic Samurai movie in period Japan and at the end they throw in this dance number and the whole cast joins in - Busby Berkeley style. It's so WEIRD! I LOVE IT.

And so, I proclaim it the Official BoB Pee Pee Dance. What the heck.

https://youtu.be/EPcBaOcQOE0

image15.jpg

Went with the Cabernet stain for mine

Got one you can show us Mr. Horse? Very interested to see how yours turned out.

As for me, well... as most of you will know I don't have a digital camera. So no pics.......so solly.

:cry: 

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":oqjxmfj5 said:

As for me, well... as most of you will know I don't have a digital camera. So no pics.......so solly.

Cheers,

RR
That doesn't stop you from painting us a picture... ;)

Jevverrett...So...are you pleased with it? I think it looks amazing, to say the least. But to each his own.

Does it sit canted on its side like that? I like it. Good for not dumping ash all over.

Simple Man":uay7xzoy said:
Brewdude":uay7xzoy said:

Cheers,

RR
That doesn't stop you from painting us a picture... ;)

OK. So picture this finish on the bowl and shank-

2040.jpg

AnAnd then this stem-

1513.jpg

That's the general idea.

Cheers,

RR

Ha ha, thanks. I have it perfectly in my mind. ;)

Tinsky makes some really beautiful pipes... I would like to pick one up one day. Perhaps I'll pick up a Christmas pipe for myself the first year that I feel like I was good all year and deserve it. (probably not going to happen :lol: )

Those really are some nice pipes though.