The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewdude":vdnw3u9e said:
Durn nice looking pipe you got there Clay!

8) 

Cheers,

RR
Thanks, it's a beauty. That Black & Tan looks pretty awesome.

Those are some real lookers! I especially like the tampers Mark crafted. They are a really nice compliment to a fantastic looking bulldog! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Dutch":u726qhet said:
Hermit":u726qhet said:
I finally got around to ordering mine.
This beauty is on the way.   :cheers:

2015_b10.jpg

2015_b11.jpg
I really like this one, just gorgeous blast and color combo! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I just placed my order for this combination. Now the wait begins. :bounce:

I received my POY I ordered like the one pictured in my previous post, but nowhere on it is it stamped BOB POY 2015. I thought that was part of the deal. I emailed Mark but he has chosen to not answer my question about the lack of POY markings. I have bought quite a few of Mark's pipes before and they are all great, but I am really disappointed in this transaction and it may be my last. Bummer!!!

Buckshot":f5s7abcg said:
I received my POY I ordered like the one pictured in my previous post, but nowhere on it is it stamped BOB POY 2015.  I thought that was part of the deal.  I emailed Mark but he has chosen to not answer my question about the lack of POY markings.  I have bought quite a few of Mark's pipes before and they are all great, but I am really disappointed in this transaction and it may be my last.  Bummer!!!

Very surprised to hear this. Mark has always responded to my queries, so I'd like to think he's away from the computer right now. Perhaps give it a day or two. I'm sure he'll put this right for you.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":ldlh4fkr said:
Buckshot":ldlh4fkr said:
I received my POY I ordered like the one pictured in my previous post, but nowhere on it is it stamped BOB POY 2015.  I thought that was part of the deal.  I emailed Mark but he has chosen to not answer my question about the lack of POY markings.  I have bought quite a few of Mark's pipes before and they are all great, but I am really disappointed in this transaction and it may be my last.  Bummer!!!

Very surprised to hear this. Mark has always responded to my queries, so I'd like to think he's away from the computer right now. Perhaps give it a day or two. I'm sure he'll put this right for you.

Cheers,

RR
I just ordered mine. He responded very quickly.

Buckshot":e0bhoi1j said:
Try him again. He got back to me in a hurry, so maybe there was some problem.

Mark emailed me and apparently it's resolved. Technical glitch as I suspected. :)

eklektos44":y9fpkoon said:
Buckshot":y9fpkoon said:

Mark emailed me and apparently it's resolved.  Technical glitch as I suspected. :)
There had to have been a system glitch between my system and his system. He actually called me at home last night and we tried to figure out what was going on. He only got my last email sent yesterday and I never got any of his. Anyway he is having me send the pipe back and he will stamp it so it will be a BOB POY 2015. I knew what was going on was not at all like him to ignore a customer with an issue or problem. He is a great guy and great pipe artisan.

Buckshot":6gpwx3rg said:
eklektos44":6gpwx3rg said:
Buckshot":6gpwx3rg said:

Mark emailed me and apparently it's resolved.  Technical glitch as I suspected. :)
There had to have been a system glitch between my system and his system.  He actually called me at home last night and we tried to figure out what was going on.  He only got my last email sent yesterday and I never got any of his.  Anyway he is having me send the pipe back and he will stamp it so it will be a BOB POY 2015.  I knew what was going on was not at all like him to ignore a customer with an issue or problem.  He is a great guy and great pipe artisan.

So glad to hear this. But then again Mark always makes things right.

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

My BoB POY is done! Mark let me know it's finished and on it's way! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

q9lcs3.jpg

Oh wow. The Black and Tan is pretty cool looking. Great smoker whatever it looks like, I love mine

Ok, so the POY arrived today. It's just beautiful. Mark certainly does great work! Now..what to break it in with... :cheers:

So far I've only been smoking the new dunhill three year matured Virginia in mine.

eklektos44":q9ycmvvq said:
Ok, so the POY arrived today. It's just beautiful. Mark certainly does great work! Now..what to break it in with... :cheers:
John

I broke mine in with McC B&T and found it to be a great match. HTH.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":59q9o4hr said:
Buckshot":59q9o4hr said:
eklektos44":59q9o4hr said:
Buckshot":59q9o4hr said:

There had to have been a system glitch between my system and his system.  He actually called me at home last night and we tried to figure out what was going on.  He only got my last email sent yesterday and I never got any of his.  Anyway he is having me send the pipe back and he will stamp it so it will be a BOB POY 2015.  I knew what was going on was not at all like him to ignore a customer with an issue or problem.  He is a great guy and great pipe artisan.

So glad to hear this. But then again Mark always makes things right.

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR
I should update my story. Mark also included a tamper he made to make up for the problem I had. He didn't have to do that and it just goes to show what kind of guy Mark is.