The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<table><tr><td>
image17.jpg
</td></tr></table>
image18.jpg

image19.jpg

Here's some better pics for you. Gotta say, I love it so far. The blast is excellent, rings around the top of the stummel and birdseye across the bottom. Nice birdseye on the rim too. Bigger than I thought it was going to be. Nice sized bowl too, and drilled dead center just a hair above the bottom. Stem is real comfortable and the button is pronounced enough to be a good clenched. Should provide years of great smokes.

Those are fine as frogs hair! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Ooo. My POY came in this afternoon. Goodness it's light!

Looks darn near identical to Jev's - except it has an Amber Tortoise stem with maybe a 1/16 bend. Just a skosh to break the line a bit. I got a tamper with it as well. Nice!

Very, very pleased.

I hope to have photos up tomorrow.

Some cell phone shots of mine.

Breaking it in right now with McClelland Red & Black...stellar!

Note: Mark stamped the matching tamper with the "BOB POY" also.

PS: I love the very slight bend in the stem...makes it "mine".

20151006_1133302_zpsajrtdccd.jpg

20151006_1135523_zpsldgvllwo.jpg

20151006_1136342_zpstrln0eeo.jpg

OK - check this out...

Top is Jev's pipe.  Beneath is mine.

I was originally going to go with the black stem and changed at the last minute.

Still a toss up to me. Both excellent, just different.

image15.jpg

20151006_1136342_zpstrln0eeo.jpg

Both look great. I'd be hard pressed to pick one if they were before me. Very nice pipes... perhaps one day.

I still like mine better, same stem as BH but coral carve. As nice as Marks blasts are, his coral is special.

image110.jpg

Taunt to Puff Daddy: What!  A pox on your coral pipe thing! My blasted beauty is easily superior to your crumby coral!

Puff Daddy: Please select your favorite taunt reply and apply liberally:

1) I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper!

2) I fart in your general direction!

3) Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

The coral looks good in that color to me. I tried to picture it in Cabernet during the decision making process and kept coming back with donegal rocky, of which I have two already. And I have to say that the quality of the workmanship on the sandblasting is outstanding.

Haha. I can't make a statement as to who picked best. You both went more creative insofar as the stems.