The Official BoB 2016 Pipe of the Year thread.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ozzie's magic is all over this in spades. Including and especially his thoughtful and creative talents on the box, bunny skin, and home blended 'baccy! Above and beyond, I say!

8) :cheers:

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":mjsdahaf said:
Ozzie's magic is all over this in spades. Including and especially his thoughtful and creative talents on the box, bunny skin, and home blended 'baccy! Above and beyond, I say!

8)  :cheers:

Cheers,

RR
I totally agree. An excellent idea, brilliantly executed. A+ on all counts :cheers:

The real credit is due Blackhorse and the 'Powers That Be' here on BoB, those people without whom all this would not have come to fruition.

Well, I'm guessing that's it. 6 pipes completed.... All is quiet now.....

I'm not sure how to proceed, I guess I can always do another down the road? Or is that not PC?

Each year has been designed as an individual item. This year is done, though I suppose members could order the 2016 from you as opposed to whatever the site gurus decide on for the 2017 thing. So at this point the ball is in their court. We'll hear eventually I'm sure.

I had intended to do the contest thing, but now I have no official status here...so don't feel right going forward. WAS going to offer the test pipe you worked on as the item for the contest. But here's what I'd like to do...

If no one that ordered a POY this year objects, and just sing out if you do, otherwise I'll take your silence as agreement...I would suggest Ozzie be given my "test pipe" for his fine efforts and over the top performance with the project in general. If we don't hear a ground swell of indignation in response in, say, a week, I'd consider it done.

Aside from mopping up then, I guess this is a wrap. Thanks again Ozzie. Stunning work.

Now that's a really nice rendition there, Bobby. Love the braid around the rim.

So...where do you stick your photos so you can post them here? I use Photobucket but it takes forever to use them. I'd love to find a way to post photos right from my own hardware.

I actually cheat a bit; I use Google Photos (having a Google Nexus phone means it's all built in for me), with the backup option turned on for anything I take with the camera; from there, I'll either download them and use the upload setting from within the post options, or I'll use the image link and paste it in with the img tags.

It's a pretty good system for me, but YMMV.

So your photos get backed up into the cloud?

Hmmm. I can take photos with my iPad and stick them into my iCloud, then post them back here. I tried that a few minutes ago with a photo I took and it worked! Hmmm. Nice.

Blackhorse":splvh9m8 said:
So your photos get backed up into the cloud?

Hmmm. I can take photos with my iPad and stick them into my iCloud, then post them back here. I tried that a few minutes ago with a photo I took and it worked!  Hmmm. Nice.
Nice! Yeah, that's exactly what I do. Better than emailing them to myself, and then uploading them.

Blackhorse":wjghf4pf said:
If no one that ordered a POY this year objects, and just sing out if you do, otherwise I'll take your silence as agreement...I would suggest Ozzie be given my "test pipe" for his fine efforts and over the top performance with the project in general. If we don't hear a ground swell of indignation in response in, say, a week, I'd consider it done.

Aside from mopping up then, I guess this is a wrap. Thanks again Ozzie. Stunning work.
I concur boss. Ozzie is da man!

:cheers:

Cheer,

RR