The Official Gawith & Hoggarth Thread

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Death metal - your comment about factory tour participants being hosed down with soapy essence cracked me up. I can just see it...like walking through the parfum department at Macy's...or wherever...and getting spritzed. It might kinda be like having a History Dept. faculty meeting in Doc T999's office! :affraid:

Blackhorse":6lo4ewp3 said:
Death metal - your comment about factory tour participants being hosed down with soapy essence cracked me up. I can just see it...like walking through the parfum department at Macy's...or wherever...and getting spritzed. It might kinda be like having a History Dept. faculty meeting in Doc T999's office! :affraid:
I wish, but no smoking allowed inside on campus :shock: Ah, for the good old days of grad school in the 80s, when we pipe smokers rules the air!

There's a small Presbyterian seminary in SC that meets in a church building, and a friend there has told me that professors would smoke pipes in class. AHh for the good old days.

DrT999":20em9a3o said:
Blackhorse":20em9a3o said:
I wish, but no smoking allowed inside on campus :shock:   Ah, for the good old days of grad school in the 80s, when we pipe smokers rules the air!
Some of us can't smoke on campus at all. :(

fsu92john":arojolbn said:
DrT999":arojolbn said:
Blackhorse":arojolbn said:
I wish, but no smoking allowed inside on campus :shock:   Ah, for the good old days of grad school in the 80s, when we pipe smokers rules the air!
alas, I am sure I'll be in the same boat at some point over the next few years

DrT999":5pk7dei7 said:
fsu92john":5pk7dei7 said:
DrT999":5pk7dei7 said:
Blackhorse":5pk7dei7 said:
alas, I am sure I'll be in the same boat at some point over the next few years
This thread is no longer good for my blood pressure. I hate this stuff. One place where we were looking for an apartment doesn't allow smoking anywhere on the property.

Thomas Tkach":c3bgeu90 said:
One place where we were looking for an apartment doesn't allow smoking anywhere on the property.
That's... just taking it to a silly place. Then again, paper-pushers love to have authority they can use to boss the rest of us around. You know... "little people."