The perfect man cave humidor

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eklektos44

Reaction score
Now this is what you need for a man cave, right next to the wine cooler:

DjfRul.jpg

I ended up picking up a wine cooler off of craigslist for a song and had Zebrawood faced drawers made by Forrest (wineadors.com) a few years ago. I also picked up the 6 piece tray set for my 70qt Coleman coolidor from him as well. I have a 150qt cooler that I'm still on the fence about getting shelves for to convert it, but I don't smoke cigars nearly as often as before. Here's some pics of the when I received the drawers for the wineador:

Sticker has been removed and I don't even have it plugged in now that it's in the basement, it stays between 65-70F year-round
Drawers-009.jpg

The bottom drawer face covers the empty space on bottom. I keep a cedar box of my humidity "beads" (I use kitty litter) down there and there is still room for 1-2 boxes depending on how thick they are.
Drawers-010.jpg

Drawers-011.jpg

The ventilated back to help with circulation (at least that what I tell myself):
Drawers-003.jpg

I just love the grain of Zebrawood!
Drawers-005.jpg

So any wine cooler will work as a humidor? I thought it was just a temperature chamber. When you pass the air across a cold coil it will lower the humidity in the box. So how are you going to maintain a higher humidity level?