The sad and neglected, #'s 2-1/2 and 3

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idlefellow

Reaction score
So titled because these pipes are so small it takes both of them to make one!  Both were purchased years ago at a neat tobacco shop in the Villa Italia shopping center in Denver. I Googled it; the mall is long gone.  The bent is stampede "Cap-Belton" and the other with the triangle shank is stamped "Navigator"; both are stamped made in Denmark.  The pipes are much smaller than what I prefer today (my little finger works much better for a tamper than any other digit). But I bought them at a special time in my life (just married and dead broke) and I just can't think of getting rid of them.

I thought a Danish tobacco would be appropriate for a smoke (I recall being heavily into Flying Dutchman when these were in the regular rotation), but I didn't have any; the closest thing I could find on short notice was some Captain Black at the local Walgreen's.  A bowl in each, and back into the rack they go as a reminder that A) I really don't like small pipes, and B) I really don't like this tobacco!

006_zpsbk0fbetq.jpg