The Shadow Strikes Again (Again!)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roogles

Reaction score
This Shadow character has been a really busy guy this week.

I got home from work today and was greeted by an accusing question from the wife... "What did you order? A box came for you today..." (Yes, she really did verbally bold the word box)

Knowing that I hadn't ordered anything, I knew something was up.

Behold - the Shadow hit me today in addition to the strike on Cigar2You. (Congrats to you brother!)

the_shadow.jpg

Two tins of Cornell & Diehl. After Hours and Pennington Gap. (plus the signature pipe cleaners).

Both of these are new blends to me. I'm excited to try them, and quite humbled by the generosity of our mystery brother.

My suspicions are very high, as I have only made trades or purchases from very few of our company here - and I always have anything I order shipped to my office (not my house) since our residential postal service can sometimes be fishy... My point (I think) is that I don't think that many of you weirdos have my home address... Sneaky sneaky!

Again - Thank you to The Shadow!

If you guys really got together you could quite easily figure out who this so-called Shadow is, of course it would take away the fun side to I guess, personally I'd track him down with a vengeance and reveal him to the World.... Mwahahaha :twisted: You are lucky you're in America Mr.Shadow wadowy man, meh, us Brit's would find you out in no time at all. :p

Congrats Roogles! I haven't tried those but they look nice!

I've been wondering when the Shadow would rear his ugly mug.

This looks like a job for Inspector Weiss!