The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More (Fr_Tom’s & Dr.T999’s) packages have ultimately hit the target after having been listed as being returned to sender.  

Let’s keep watching...

The Great Kerfuffle!

The parade of life is marching by.

GeoffC":rslwfsft said:
Usps is now saying delivered. Must of used a smart bomb

Actually...it was me! My astonishing heroic efforts resulted in...um, er...

Well, I have no frigging idea what’s going on. But I’ll absolutely rejoice in each successful hit.

Darn good news. Thanks for reporting.

Well it seems my pilots got back on track and delivered to ordinance this morning. Destruction of federal property feels awesome :lol!:

So, is there anyone left that has not been delivered?

Now we’ll see how often they pick up the mail. I still have a message waiting for him to pick up in my out box. It’s been in there 4 days so far. So we’re trusting to Providence here. Been good to us so far.

Well, there was a lot of static but latest comms confirms a hit. It's been a toughy, far from a Milk Run. Crew now heading for home.

Call sign 'Blighty' standing down.

Very probably one of, if not the most treacherous missions the pilots have ever flown. Seems like unexpected flak played a significant part this time. And from friendly forces as well!

Hope the target has realized the damage by now, as it seems like they were wisely away from the crosshairs!

:!:

Cheers,

RR

WHOA! We just had a lightning string right in our back yard! It EMP’d every electronic device in the house into another time zone! Either that or this was a counter strike.

Weird...flash was RED instead of white. Hmmmm. Aliens?

So, have you guys seen the UFO films released by the Air Force as official pilot recordings and their being of real UFO’s?

Nothing to see here, please move along. It was only a weather balloon

Blackhorse":m7qowcec said:
WHOA!  We just had a lightning string right in our back yard!  It EMP’d every electronic device in the house into another time zone!  Either that or this was a counter strike.  

Weird...flash was RED instead of white.  Hmmmm.  Aliens?

So, have you guys seen the UFO films released by the Air Force as official pilot recordings and their being of real UFO’s?  
Klingon disruptor blasts are red...... Just sayin'

I've seen those tapes. UAP's they're calling them so as to avoid having to use the dreaded UFO label lol.

Jim

huffelpuff":2ni46dnm said:
I've seen those tapes. UAP's they're calling them so as to avoid having to use the dreaded UFO label lol.

Jim

What’s weird is that they played it on the local news for one or two days and then...whoosh...gone. I mean, we’re talking about advanced alien civilizations visiting our little dirt ball. You’d think that’d be worth more than two days!!!

That seems to be typical of the media though. Anything that might be important gets glossed over and buried as quickly as possible. The prospects are more than most people can deal with so it gets as little coverage as they can manage.

Jim

Blackhorse":ye7zo9jh said:
So, is there anyone left that has not been delivered?

Now we’ll see how often they pick up the mail.  I still have a message waiting for him to pick up in my out box.  It’s been in there 4 days so far.  So we’re trusting to Providence here.  Been good to us so far.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Not a peep.

And he apparently was on the site yesterday morning. But no post recently anywhere about anything.

And...given his interesting history of rare posts we may not hear anything. This might be one of those rare times when the stunned and amazed reaction and the self congratulations are left up to your imagination. No matter what happens, know that your incredible and sincere generosity have made someone’s life better.

Believe!