The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To all of you bombers, many, many thanks. I will probably break this post up a bit. First a quick review of old favorites you reunited me with. Received not one but two tins of Three Nuns--a long time favorite. One tin is gone and I'm at the bottome of the second one. Great stuff. Remembered fondly and much enjoyed these tins. A nice tin of Odyssey. I smoke this, sort of, as a desert, late at night. Many thanks. A nice bag of Best Brown was well enjoyed. I had forgotten how much I enjoy this blend. The HH Pure Virginia went pretty quickly. Couldn't stay out of it. Pirate Kake brought back fond memories. Haven't had it for a few years. I'll have to get more at some point. Someone sent a whole 8 oz. bag of Pembroke. I have a bag that I have never opened. Now, I have two!

The new blends. i've never had any of the Watch City blends. Got a nice sampler. Got Old Dominion, The Churchwarden, Ahab's Comfort, Watch City Slice, Nor'easter, Flake#558, Watch City Slice. I think that was it. Have enjoyed most of them immensely. A nice bag of Macbaren's Mixture went up in smoke. Red Queen V, I'd never heard of, went nicely. Still working on it.
Blends I have not touched, yet. Someone sent me a nice set of blending tobaccos--Perique, Yellow Virginia, ans Smyrna. I will have to work up a blend. Looking forward to the Union Leader. I ve' heard nice things about it. Got an 8 oz. bag of Sutliff 515. Looks good, smells good. I'll get to it, soon. A nice bag of Newminsterl Superior Round Slices, Oops TWO bags. G&H Brown Flake will get smoked for sure. Got a small jar of IRC Slices--don't know what that is. Smells good. Oh, a bag of Butternut Burley should go well with the weather.
Some of you guys need new markers. I have 3 or 4 I can't identify.
Misc.----got a nice little pipe bag and a nice tobacco pouch. Three or 4 groups of pipe cleaners--always welcome.
Well, I was spectacularly BOMBED. Thank you all, very much.