The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":i432wijn said:
D.L.Ruth":i432wijn said:
Fr_Tom":i432wijn said:
The target is probably buried in debris at this point and wondering what happened.
Sure hope he is ok and the porch took the brunt on the blast

It’s a post office box DL.  We’re destroying federal property.  Kinda cool, eh?
Hmm forgot about that lol. Yea it does feel kind of good lol

Well I just checked. And my pilots are returning to base due to insufficient address as well.

Blackhorse":l6ng9ijn said:
eggman":l6ng9ijn said:
Well I just checked. And my pilots are returning to base due to insufficient address as well.

Well, that makes about 4 of them so far.  This is very disturbing.
Well it made it all the way to his post office. Then return to sender. No telling how long it will take to get back here. I bet it doesn’t come back priority mail.

OK...I’m pretty darn sure we have the correct address. It’s apparently a very small town so if five boxes come in for a specific PO Box they HAVE to recognize any additional boxes as being directed there.

I’d like you guys that have had your boxes not delivered to keep checking back and report in on Sunday night to get a final tally as to how many are still in limbo. Please.

Let’s keep after this.

So, I’m new to the site and don’t know what’s happening here.  As a former defender of all things aircraft (USAF Security Forces ‘01-‘14), I’m curious as to the sorties you’re flying........can I get a BDA or were you “No Joy”. I stand ready to defend

Blackhorse":uw7oepvp said:
OK...I’m pretty darn sure we have the correct address.  It’s apparently a very small town so if five boxes come in for a specific PO Box they HAVE to recognize any additional boxes as being directed there.

I’d like you guys that have had your boxes not delivered to keep checking back and report in on Sunday night to get a final tally as to how many are still in limbo.  Please.

Let’s keep after this.
Aye aye capn’! It’s kinda a strange to me. I triple checked the address. Then checked again at the post office. Then the girl at the counter asked me to confirm the address on the screen at the counter to make sure it was correct.

I’ve been a pilot since last fall and this is the first time this has happened to me. So 1 out of 11 or 12 is not bad I guess. I’m really surprised this doesn’t happen more often that it does.

GeoffC":w77s2r6m said:
eggman":w77s2r6m said:
Blackhorse":w77s2r6m said:
OK...I’m pretty darn sure we have the correct address.  It’s apparently a very small town so if five boxes come in for a specific PO Box they HAVE to recognize any additional boxes as being directed there.

I’d like you guys that have had your boxes not delivered to keep checking back and report in on Sunday night to get a final tally as to how many are still in limbo.  Please.

Let’s keep after this.
Aye aye capn’! It’s kinda a strange to me. I triple checked the address. Then checked again at the post office. Then the girl at the counter asked me to confirm the address on the screen at the counter to make sure it was correct.

I’ve been a pilot since last fall and this is the first time this has happened to me. So 1 out of 11 or 12 is not bad I guess. I’m really surprised this doesn’t happen more often that it does.
You are not the only one.
GeoffC, If I read right. I think there 4 or 5 that have been returned to sender.

Do they return packages if the P.O. Box is full? I’ve never had much dealings with one.

eggman":bzh6fmks said:
Blackhorse":bzh6fmks said:

Let’s keep after this.

I recall giving a wrong street name on one run. I was away from home at the time I was made aware. Fancy conversations with post offices got everything where it needed to be. That's one reason why Command needs those tracking number intel. I was able to reprogram ordinance mid flight.

Whew! So yes, it can happen. But also, yes, it can be addressed and delivered through communication.

If stuff can be redirected mid flight...he did give me a street address. He just said everything was typically sent to the PO Box. He said even though they get their stuff sent to the PO it should “eventually” get to him at the street address.

So, since the thing is a pretty major cock up at this point...

If anyone can do the re-direct thing...go ahead. PM me if you want the street address.

I just can’t figure out why some got through and others didn’t. I need a comprehensive list of those whose packages were definitely sent back and those who believe theirs got through. I’ll work on that tomorrow in prep for a call to the Postmaster there on Monday.

BH, this is what the Usps is telling me on my “package”

Your item was returned to the sender on September 27, 2019 at 10:55 am in FRANKFORT, IN 46041 because of an incomplete address.

Status

Alert
September 27, 2019 at 10:55 am
Insufficient Address
FRANKFORT, IN 46041

But if I find out more between now and then I’ll defin let you know.

eggman":0l9zejs1 said:

Your item was returned to the sender on September 27, 2019 at 10:55 am in FRANKFORT, IN 46041 because of an incomplete address.

Status

Alert
Insufficient Address
FRANKFORT, IN 46041

Snap

Stick":7jrk182i said:
eggman":7jrk182i said:

Status

Alert
Insufficient Address
FRANKFORT, IN 46041

Snap
Despite enemy intelligence claims of diversion, intell now claims a hit!