The Strangestest Pipe You Own?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jesperff":fh74khlt said:
D.J. Perry":fh74khlt said:
Here's Mine.it's a 1970's Benner freehand...

***HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN ONE OF THESE BEFORE?***I THINK IT MAY HAVE BEEN MADE AS A DISPLAY OR SOMETHING***
What a horror - never seen anything like it. By the way, neither has Benner! Can you post a pic of the stamping?

Cheers, Jesper
Benner005.jpg

Here it is..... No doubt about it.It's a Benner! :twisted:

Dock

D.J. Perry":li6tyknb said:
Dock
Benner has confessed! It's from the first half of the 1970s and sold through his distributor in CA. He also says that it's one of if not the ugliest pipe he ever made

Cheers, Jesper

jesperff":hc50v9qe said:
D.J. Perry":hc50v9qe said:
Dock
Benner has confessed! It's from the first half of the 1970s and sold through his distributor in CA. He also says that it's one of if not the ugliest pipe he ever made

Cheers, Jesper
Well, If he'd ever like to have it back I'd be more than willing to either sell it or trade it for another pipe!

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Best,
Dock

Here's another strange one :lol: This is an unsmoked Roy Rogers Webb freehand....

IMG_3034.jpg

IMG_3033.jpg

Best,
Dock
:pipe: