The Tinsky '17 Xmas Pipes are up-

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
From his site-

This year's Christmas Pipe is a slightly bent Canadian. The stem insert is a rich feaux Ivory. A medium size bowl and at 44 g is comfortable in the hand or mouth !  A great showcase for grain this pipe comes with a  Black or Amber Acyrlic stem. I have spent years collecting blocks that are suitable for this shape. The pipe also will pass a pipe cleaner with the  stem in the pipe.

http://webshop.amsmoke.com/Pipes/Current-Christmas-Pipe/

Here's the Morta I'm PAD'ing over-

3441.jpg

And this one is also very nice as well (I always like his golden blasts) and is more moderately priced-

3529.jpg

This Sunrise is also beguiling-

3498.jpg

And then there's this Natural smooth-

3501.jpg

:cyclops:

No, I have no affiliation with Mark Tinsky. Just a very satisfied customer being enthusiastic!

Cheers,

RR

Full disclosure - I've gotten in a Tinsky Xmas pipe every year starting from '11 on. And each and every one has been perfect in all ways. Mark's prices have been stable for all this time (amazing, really) and the quality is spot on IMO.

Mark is one of the amazing artisans along with so many others that continue to offer their handiwork (or should I say masterwork) such that ordinary schmucks like myself can afford it.

Yuppers.......

:bom:

Cheers,

RR

That morta pipe is nice! :cheers:

Does anyone else have trouble viewing his site? My browser always seems to get stuck when I visit. It only will show the top of the page and I can't scroll down. :?:

MisterE":vtb1qs1e said:
That morta pipe is nice! :cheers:

Does anyone else have trouble viewing his site? My browser always seems to get stuck when I visit. It only will show the top of the page and I can't scroll down. :?:
No problems here Eric. And I have an outdated browser!

Cheers,

RR

This is a fabulous shape. I have always adored his blasts and his coral finishes are great too. Tempting, very tempting... :D

I own 5 of Marks Pipes and all are very well crafted and simply fabulous smokers. Yes I do like his light stain work on his smooth briar pipes, but there is something I really like.... that’s my 3 Mark Tinsky pipes that have partial sandblasting work done to the stummel portion. Marks prices are extremely reasonable as stated prior and I’m sure this year number 6 will be added to my collection. You can purchase a pipe that costs three times the amount ( I have from other well known makers ) but definitely do not smoke as well as my Mark Tinsky pipes, hands down!