The welcome wagon

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranger107

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning to all. Joined on here about a year ago but life got in the way and dropped off for a long while. Now I am back on and enjoying the posts on here. Retired, living in Prescott Az and loving it here. Got back into pipes after a 12 year hiatus about 5 years ago and things have changed a lot, lol. Anyway, looking forward to discourse with other pipe smokers. As Mark Twain said, pipe smoking leads to relaxing contemplation and gentlemanly conversation. I find reading posts on here much more relaxing and insightful than Facebook. Hope to have many more enjoyable moments and getting to know many of you fellow pipe afficianados. Cheers.

Welcome Ranger, from the High Plains. I had a 30+ year hiatus from pipe smoking and was astounded when I returned 2+ years ago. So many choices in pipes and tobacco.
Enjoy your time here!

Hello, Ranger107, I sure hope you aren't the Park Ranger. I know it's illegal to smoke in the Park... now. :unsure: Don't know why, everyone loves the scent of a fine aromatic. 🥴 Stay well, and see ya soon! 🙋‍♂️