The wondrous world of tobacco

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MC

Reaction score
Just got back from McCranie's in Huntersville and got some Dunhill Royal Yacht (my oldest sis remembered our father smoking it) and some Sharons Crossing. They told me it is actually McClelland blend (2000). Smoking some Royal Yacht now and wow, really like the nic hit, will have to be careful with it. Will try the mature flake later and let y'all know my thoughts.

Just to add, McCranies never said their re-named McClelland bulk was theirs...makes you wonder why even bother.

No new pipe yet! ugh!

MC

"When people fear their Government, there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the People, there is LIBERTY!"
Thomas Jefferson

Very familiar with Royal Yacht. I like both blends you mentioned. I just recently tried the McClelland 2000 and it's a nice sweet smoke. Smells good too.
You can't loose with either of those.

So....after trying McClelland Bulk No.2000 Fragrant Matured Cake I have yet again found a new favorite.

MC

MC":23ibe9dt said:
Just got back from McCranie's in Huntersville and got some Dunhill Royal Yacht (my oldest sis remembered our father smoking it) and some Sharons Crossing. They told me it is actually McClelland blend (2000). Smoking some Royal Yacht now and wow, really like the nic hit, will have to be careful with it. Will try the mature flake later and let y'all know my thoughts.

Just to add, McCranies never said their re-named McClelland bulk was theirs...makes you wonder why even bother.

No new pipe yet! ugh!

MC

"When people fear their Government, there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the People, there is LIBERTY!"
Thomas Jefferson
Royal Yacht is really one of the most unique and flavorfull Va's out there! I always have a tin in the stable and McC's FM 2000 is really my fave all day VA. Dunhill's Flake is one of the FINEST ALL VA flakes made, get some, you will like it !! :p