The Worst has Happen

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

regor

Reaction score
My wife passed at 2:10 this afternoon. She did go peacefully and quickly after I gave them the final word to disconect life support. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do but it was what she wanted and it was time for it, Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes. I'll be back to read but I do need some time to process all this. Thanks again!!!

I am so sorry Roger. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do and please don't hesitate to call. My thoughts and prayers are with you brother, always.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this time. I am very sorry for your loss.

Roger, Please remember we all love ya brother..

Let's any or all of us know if there is anything we may possibly due during this sad time.

Roger, very sorry to hear that she has passed on. I hope you have some family or friends close to assist you in this hard time.

Our time here is so very limited, and nothing is for certain, nothing is for sure. With that being said, it is healthy to grieve a loss such as yours; try to find a balance, my pipe smoking chum, for though there may be a gaping hole in your life, you have many happy memories, I am sure, to take with you. Smile through the tears, my friend, for the time you did get to share with your wife. An old saying holds much water: It is better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all.

Peace and light to your journey.

Really sorry Roger.
Dan
May the blessing of our Father in Heaven rest upon us, and may His comforting arm support us in this hour of sorrow. May the practice of friendship and brotherly affection increase among us, and may the remembrance of dear ones who have gone away from us, make more precious unto us those who remain. And now, may the peace of God that passes all understanding be with you and abide in your hearts forever.

Roger,

Your many friends here are with you in spirit. I'm going to light up a bowl of Marlin Flake in Betty's honor.

Keep well friend.

Paul

I'm sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

LtMac

Roger, i am very sorry to hear of your loss, i will keep you in my thought and prays.

Our most sincere condolences are extended to you and your family. You will be in our continuing prayers.

Roger,
I'm so sorry. I have no concept of the loss you must be feeling right now, I can only imagine. I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
EJ