The Worst You Have Done To Afford A Pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vaperfavour

Reaction score
like the title says. I'll go first :) I am currently eating tuna fish for lunch and dinner!! And I am neglecting a bill, but its not that important, least not yet!! Also once I purposely skimped on the ex b***h birthday present, well... thats actually a good thing!!! :lol: come on fess up.

Thats just scary Vapour....... This is just a hobby, go get something to eat man.

Unless of course your a tuna fish freak like this feller...
000_0408.jpg

But if you are a tuna fish freak like him just be aware of what it does to your hair.
000_0417.jpg

I'm currently eating a lot of pasta and rice, while hanging a Ruthenberg...

No complaints though.

I was starting to think Vapour was gittin a little carried away, then I reached down to pick up my 10 month old grandson, and the tendons in both my wrists popped fron the carpal tunnel I got when I first picked up pipe and got on this board a few months ago. I must have looked @ 50,000 pipes. I had to hot-pack one of them to ride the harley the other day, so I guess theres worse things than eatin tuna fish.

Bd

Never Forget!

puros_bran":q7lf7gqp said:
But if you are a tuna fish freak like him just be aware of what it does to your hair.
000_0417.jpg
Oh man, what happen to that little guy/girl? :cry: Will he/she make a full recovery?

lol.... he fought with the Mrs car, he made a full recovery and has turned into the most baddass cat I have ever had..