These Guys Are Good!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vito

Charter member
Reaction score
Is good stuff. Please to be watching now.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2Fe11OlMiz8" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:joker:

That was damn funny. I read your subject like five times though before watching it. Thought you had a few to many eggnogs. :lol:

jhuggett":h7aem1ll said:
That was damn funny. I read your subject like five times though before watching it. Thought you had a few to many eggnogs. :lol:
Jason:

I changed the title of the thread...if only to forestall more comments about eggnog. My spare tire isn't quite at Buddha Belly proportions, but I'm trying to keep it from getting that far, and I don't need any more temptation. :no:

Vito :joker:

:lol: Don't get me wrong I thought it very clever. I just didn't get it until I watched it, so I think it served it's purpose well.

:lol: I live 35 miles from IU,and I have never,until now,heard of these guys.I must be getting old,I'm looking for more stuff like this-Ronnie James Dio doesn't sound as good as he used to....
Tony

jhuggett":jmkjj1r2 said:
:lol: Don't get me wrong I thought it very clever. I just didn't get it until I watched it, so I think it served it's purpose well.
No, I took your meaning just fine. The reason I changed the thread title is because I suspect it might have been just a bit too weird for normal humanoids (not that everyone here is, like, normal or anything)...although the eggnog thang is unfortunately true enough. Time to get back on the mountain bike...

For my part, my mutated sense of humor (not to mention my affection for Toto) would have immediately attracted me to watch the piece after just reading the original thread title, but I sometimes forget that not everyone shares my...er, bizarre sensibilities.

Obviously, though, you and Tony do! :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Tony Ferrill":jmkjj1r2 said:
:lol: I live 35 miles from IU,and I have never,until now,heard of these guys.I must be getting old,I'm looking for more stuff like this-Ronnie James Dio doesn't sound as good as he used to....
Tony
Funny thing is, they've been around for 10 years. I don't know how I missed 'em before now. But hey, thanks to YouTube, now I are edge-yoo-cated.

Vito :joker:

Tony Ferrill":t6nsnucy said:
Ronnie James Dio doesn't sound as good as he used to

What, no Heaven and Hell Christmas tour? Christmas bloody Christmas? Sign of the southern candy cane?

Ya gotta admit, at least Mob Rules is apropo of the shopping season :lol!:

:lol: Listened to Mob Rules this morning;still love it,but in smaller doses...
Tony