This Brit predicted it...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking so ill of the future Madam President has been known to lead people to commit suicide, in a park, at night, with 3 shots to the back of the head... Or as I like to call it, Vince Fostered.

Funny how Vince Fostering seems to correlate so closely with proximity to the Madam (great name for her, by the way) and her nefarious shenanigans...but it's prolly just a coincidence. Nothing to see here, folks. Just move along now. This way to the bread and circuses...

Meanwhile, there's hope, pb. I know one woman who used to be a staunch supporter of the Madam, so much so that at one point she called her a "saint". (She is otherwise a very intelligent person, but that's not an uncommon phenomenon over on the left hand path.)

Anyhow, at some point, she saw through the lies. Then she moved even further left and became a Bernie fan. And then the Madam "stole the nomination from Bernie" (her words). She's livid, and she will do anything to keep the Madam off the throne, even the unthinkable. She's going to vote for Mr. Trump.

Jeez...now that I think about it, I'd better warn her to be careful she doesn't get Vince Fostered. :affraid:

newjok10.png

Just elect Donald, he'll fix it all and make Amurica GREAT again !! :evil: :evil:

puros_bran":1qwlpkjg said:
:twisted: :twisted: Didn't score well in reading comprehension.
See...now THAT got a guffaw outa me.
deskpo10.gif

But we must consider other possibilities. Maybe he thought this thread exists in a different universe, and what didn't work over there would work over here. Or maybe that was just too long ago and he forgot by now. Or maybe he figured we would forget by now. Or maybe he was possessed by Evil Space Aliens and they forgot by now, or...

...nah...after a nice shave with Occam's Razor, I'll go with the reading comprehension thang.

Actually, that explains a lot. :mrgreen:

newjok10.png

Excellent point, Rick.

Oh wait...is that too judgmental?

Too bad.  :twisted:

newjok10.png