THIS IS DONE: To a good home: 4th Generation 1957

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wet Dottle

Reaction score
I have one free tin of this blend. The tin is open and I took one bowlful from it. If anyone wants it, just post here an "I'll take it" message and pm me your address. First message wins. Sorry, but this offer is for CONUS addresses only. I don't know how I'm going to mail this: I may send the tin and all, or I may just put the tobacco in a ziplock bag and send it in an envelope. It all depends of what packing materials I have laying about. Probably won't be able to post it until sometime next week.

This is a heavily aromatic blend. It is a nice ribbon cut of brown tobaccos, but the flavoring completely dominates the blend's flavor profile, which has a strong chemical taste to it, typical of heavily cased concoctions. They say that the flavor is vanilla, but it could be something else and I wouldn't be able to tell. I didn't have a problem with it smoking hot nor did I get tongue bite, and the aftertaste is not as strong as I've found in other aromatic blends. I would toss this in the garbage without thinking twice, but it's a full tin (100g minus one bowl) and some of you may like it. Plus, it's free, you have nothing to loose. :)

Oh what the heck! Ya don't know if ya don't try it right? PM sent

Jim

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.

Erik Stokkebye's 4th Generation 1931 and 1855 are simply delicious and recommended. The other 4th Generation blends simply don't apply to my personal tastes.

I suggest you ship this one zip-loc'd with the tin's contents in a padded envelope.