This is One Wicked Poker!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutch

Reaction score
I'm normally not a big fan of the poker, but this is one fantastic interpretation of the shape by Alexey Kharlamov .....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lnNmxiD-Pus" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Very unique looking pipe, quite the imagination that made it!

:affraid: That is outrageous. Thanks for adding to my already overly excessive PAD that I can't afford. I gotta get me one now.
Now what can I pawn.....................?

Have you seen his Lizard pipe?

Cartaphilus":wnb7vjq0 said:
:affraid: That is outrageous. Thanks for adding to my already overly excessive PAD that I can't afford. I gotta get me one now.
you'll need to pawn a kidney, dude: $1,595.

doody.

Pretty unique. Pretty cool. :) Gonna take a certain kind of fella to own and smoke such a thing.

Kyle Weiss":okz3cvr5 said:
Gonna take a certain kind of fella to own and smoke such a thing.
certain kind? you mean OTHER than "rich"? :)

doody

Cartaphilus":sjn7eggf said:

Have you seen his Lizard pipe?
I have not seen his lizard pipe, but I did see his zipper pipe. I am almost afraid to ask about the lizard!:lol: 

Mr. Doody":sjn7eggf said:
Cartaphilus":sjn7eggf said:

doody.
Can I just pawn a lung instead of a kidney? I have 2 lungs, and could probably get by on just one. :lol:

Mr. Doody":6hslyh2d said:
Cartaphilus":6hslyh2d said:

doody.
Pawn one! I'm going to have to sell several organs.
Anybody want a good used Kidney, only kicked a couple of times.
How about a nice left Lung, low mileage, only smoked on days that start with the letter N.

Nice, interesting wooden sculpture. It's not a pipe :twisted: 

Wow! :cheers: 

Took me a whole to fully appreciate the level of skill and artistry that were required to make that pipe.

Fraternally

Jers

Remarkable craftmanship but I can't imagine wanting to smoke something like that. :no: 

The carving is nicely done -- no question.

The engraving appears to have been done with a laser engraver.

Conceptually it may be unique but its weak.  Who'd try to drive a pencil through a stack of Benjamins?  At best it is outsider art.

Now if you could put it on a fraser and mass produce them at a low price, it'd make a nice, inexpensive gag gift in some non-pipe shops?  Somewhat beats bringing tee-shirts back for friends from your vacation.  It kitchy enough to qualify as vacation souvenirs.

And, I think it just might have some trouble with passing the pipe cleaner test.

Thinking about it, I'll pass.  Even mentioning to my banker would wipe out my credit score.  Tell my doctor and there would be an involuntary commitment.

JKenP":nctglin7 said:
Conceptually it may be unique but its weak.  Who'd try to drive a pencil through a stack of Benjamins?
Ha!
That's exactly what I was thinking!

Yeah, way over my head design-wise. I gotta respect the talent it took to make that. I wonder what statement he was making with it.