This ones for Yak, Tibetan Yak Horn Pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a pipe made from a 20,000 year old petrified mastadon tusk that was found by an archaelogy professor from the University of Alaska Anchorage. We were digging just above the Arctic Circle, when we found this HUGE 14 foot long ivory tusk. It was in several pieces, so I got to keep a small piece, and made a sweet little pipe out of it. It looks kind of like a meer, and is my best smoker.

Okay, you got me. I completely made that up. However, I have never heard of a yak horn pipe, and it is interesting. I wondor what a Tibetan pipester would smoke out of it?

Trout Bum":2l6f29j3 said:
I have never heard of a yak horn pipe, and it is interesting. I wondor what a Tibetan pipester would smoke out of it?
Yak dung :shock: :lol:

"Hey man, try some. It's good shit!" :affraid: :lol!:

Not too many things smell worse than burning horn/antler/hair (all the same basic stuff).

Yuk.

:face:

That's a dope pipe,Justpipes.Are you inferring that the Yakster is some sort
of underworld type? :evil:

Winslow

Winslow":s2eix6od said:
That's a dope pipe,Justpipes.Are you inferring that the Yakster is some sort
of underworld type? :evil:

Winslow
Not at all!

:lol!:

But I thought it was fitting being a Yak horn.

Yak is right though. Antlers smell terrible! I have a Yemanite Shofar made from a Kudu antler and it stinks!

Shofar?I didn't know you were Jewish.I never would have thought. :shock:

Winslow :bounce:

Winslow":5pd0u710 said:
Shofar?I didn't know you were Jewish.I never would have thought. :shock:

Winslow :bounce:
:lol:

Not Jewsih at all! 100% American. My grandfather on my biological father's side was full Eastern Band Cherokee and I have traced my mother's side back to the Revolutionary War in America. They were probably here pre-rev. war.

I do blow the Shofar to celebrate the Lord. I find the Hebrew culture fascinating and very touching. Jo and I were in Brooklyn yesterday watching the Jewish community celebrate Shabbat.

My wife's family are Sicilian, Italian and Jewish Hungarian.

We actually were at Ellis Island, NY today checking out where her family came into the states in 1920. That was an awesome experience.

I could start a whole thread about it. Those people were so proud to becaome American and it was incredible to see what they had to endure to do so. My wife was in tears the whole time when we were walking in her grandparents footsteps. It was very moving and I even got choked up about it. We have been doing a lot of research on it and it is just fascinating.