This Poker thing is getting out of hand.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikem

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
As you can see this is probably my favorite shape that I have collected through the years.
20201213_155126.jpg

As you can see this is probably my favorite shape that I have collected through the years.
View attachment 330
OMG!! Wow!! I love the churchwarden on the top right and the "judges gavel" on the lower left, but the entire collection taken as a whole has an overwhelming effect: Google-eyed delirium! Unbelievable. o_O

Nice. Where's the manifest? Feel like telling us what they all are? I only recognize a couple of them by finish etc.

First Column
Jirsa
DeJarnett
Mike Brissett
Mike Brissett
Mike Brissett
Comoys
Ardor
Danmark
Danmark
Wessex
La Anatre
Radice Rind
Mike Brissett
David Hooper
Jirsa
JSP 0626

Second Column
Square Poker (made by me)
Savanelli
Jobert (olive wood)
Ardor
Mastro De Paja
Vauen
Weller
Jirsa
Cavicchi C.
Rinaldo
DeJarnett

Churchwardens: Highlander and Mike Brissett

You have great taste. Seeing that list saddens me on the very early passing of Mike Brissett.

You have great taste. Seeing that list saddens me on the very early passing of Mike Brissett.
I agree. I had the pleasure of visiting Mike and his wife in Wisconsin as a side trip when my Son graduated from Navy bootcamp at Great Lakes. He showed me a lot on how to make pipes. IMHO he was a very good and underrated pipe maker/creator.

As I recall Mike got started in pipe making by making custom bowls for Kirsten Pipes. After a few years, he began making complete pipes. And, yes, he was tremendously underrated.

Wow, I wonder if Mike's wife sold them to this site? I have the sister to 533. The last number I have is 551. The numbers I have are 322, 815(?), 244, 209, 314, 551, 532, 329 and 231. Thanks for finding that.

Got a lot of love for the poker, though I don't own one yet, something I must rectify soon!

Looking at the James Barber B Line rusticated with my Christmas money... a few friends have them and they really rate them for the price.

Great Looking Collection! Mike was a buddy and club brother and I miss him. We were just reminiscing him last week at our zoom pipe club meeting. RIP

Very nice collection. I especially love cherrywoods, other pokers depending on the pipe.