This Prince is no toad!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
After going through my cleaning and sterilizing process, which involves the use of 25 y/o Highland Park Single Malt ( I have very little of this left I've dedicated it to my estate pipes). I rubbed some bees wax on the bowl and buffed it with my Dunhill pipe cloth. I must say this little Prince by Orlik looks splendid.

Being down to dregs of the packet of 2 y/o Condor Long Cut I got almost a full bowls worth and am now keeping it smokey.
banjo

c163582848655799e34f2c7ed2b6aea22594910.jpeg

Hard to beat a classic prince shape. Who made this piece?? And using 25 y.o. Single malt to sterilize a pipe is sacrilegious. Good old 100% grain alcohol is in my restoration process. lol

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I have only one prince in my Collect and it's a GBD Prehistoric #357. It too is very light (Don't know the actual weight and too lazy to hunt up my scales) and smokes like a dream. :)

AJ

I have GBD Prehistoric Apple shape but it has a black stem was one of my first buys way back, smokes great.
banjo

ajn27511":y5gg7p6z said:
Don't mean to hijack the thread but I have only one prince in my Collect and it's a GBD Prehistoric #357. It too is very light (Don't know the actual weight and too lazy to hunt up my scales) and smokes like a dream. :)

AJ

The weight is really amazing! I mean, really, a pipe weighing 9.7 grams? Wow!
Single malt sacrilege indeed, yes! ;) :lol: