This was funny after it was done...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corncobcon

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
We have our 21 year old granddaughter living with us. She doesn't like to pick things up and just leaves them wherever she wants.
Yesterday as I was going through the kitchen I noticed one of her navy blue college face masks on the table. I picked it up just as
she was entering the room and I said, "please put your mask away, it doesn't belong on the table". She then said to me, "EWWW,
that's not my mask, thats my thong!" I then threw it at her and yelled "put it away!" She turned to my wife and yelled "grandpa has
my thong!" My wife, calmly looks up from her chair and exclaims, "grandpa has a hard time seeing things, just put it away!" We all
just stared at each other and then started laughing! I have to admit, it was kind of funny.

Hilarious.

Personally....I would've just dumped her thong -or anything else she leaves lying around- into the trash....especially if you have to constantly remind her to tidy up. I think it's much funnier watching her dig out her personal items from the filthy garbage

Last edited:
Very funny. Hard to imagine anyone leaving under garments on the kitchen table, but then young people today have a very different mindset than we did at that age.

I have my 15-month-old granddaughter at least three full days a week. I could easily deal with a thong instead of diapers.

But, speaking of thongs, one day this past summer, I was grocery shopping at a large supermarket. As I pushed my cart down an aisle, a woman was bent over grabbing an item from a lower shelf. The slacks she was wearing must have been extremely low rise because I thought I'd caught a pretty good glimpse of her thong down to her butt crack, but as I got closer realized what I thought was a thong was a tattoo.