Thoughts on a new pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarheel7734

Reaction score
Dont you hate it when you see something that inspires the next pipe purchase before you have finished the current 4 pipes on order lol. I saw a few different pipes and made me think of a Chris Askwith Bent bulldog with a blasted body and smooth cup. Then this red and dark blasted pic came along. The first pipe inspired it. The second and third are Chris Bent bulldog, and the fourth is the finish I think I am in love with. Just not sure if a dark red and black cumberland or a black stem would look best.

Really Love the Rhodesian, beautiful color and shape and inlay.......I want one now :fpalm:

a Rad Davis and as he just retired it might be next to impossible, Maybe we should kidnap him and make him make us some pipes. Lol I jest I jest, or do I?

That Rhodesian has "DrumsAndBeer can't afford this" written all over it. :lol:

Beautiful pipe. 8)

It's not clear to me just which pipe you are asking about? The first one or the fourth one? :twisted: :twisted: Personally, I'd take the Tanshell bent bulldog over all the others :twisted: :twisted:

The first Rad Davis is what inspired me to get Chris Askwith to make a pipe for me. The second and third are the shape I am going with and the last couple are the color. Red stain on the cap and dark red black blast on main body.