Thoughts on Rattrays Ahoy?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isme

Reaction score
I am very interested in buying a Rattrays Ahoy pipe. None of the brick and mortars in my area have one. I can order from one from several of the online stores but can't actually lay hands on one prior to buying it.
When I look for reviews of this pipe, I can't find anything other than Rattrays advertisements for it.
Does anyone have any first hand thoughts or opinions on this particular pipe?
Thanks in advance.
isme

Only online. Smokingpipes and tobaccopipes are good about returns if you don’t smoke them.

I received the pipe a couple of days ago.
I didn't get a chance to try it untill today because of work. I work 12 hour shifts at a hospital. It's posted as a "Tobacco Free Area"
( I have yet to find the "Free Tobacco")🤔🤨
Anyway I finally got a chance to try it out today.
I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I have had 3 bowls in it today and just tucked it in for a well deserved rest...
The pipe is a little smaller than I thought but, it works well for me because a lot of the time, I only have 30 minutes or less.
The pipe smokes really well. I tried it with the charcoal filter, without the filter, and with just denicool crystal. I just wanted to check out the performance with different options.
So far I can say I am very pleased with this pipe.
I do wish there was an option to buy seperate bowls. It would be very handy to take a couple of bowls and 1 stem when traveling for vacation.
May just have to pick up another one soon....😁
20230306_083706_HDR.jpg
a
20230306_083519_HDR.jpg