Three more bamboo shanks

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Today was somewhat better for awhile, it took me quite awhile to decide to have my first pipe, by Peter Klein, whose workshop is in Denmark, is this beautifully grained Paneled Elephants Foot with 2 knuckle bamboo shank and black ebonite stem. Keeping it smokey with some more of the 23 y/o Grey Havens from Mac Baren.

42889822300_67927905a8_z_d.jpg

The next pipe I had is a neat nicely grained little elongated Dublin Nose Warmer, by Wolfgang Becker of Germany, with about 1/3 plateau coverage on the top of the bowl, has a thick 1 knuckle bamboo shank, not quite Buddha bamboo, it has a black ebonite stem and keeping me company and smokey is the 23 y/o Grey Havens by Mac Baren.

42889821870_51e953aec4_z_d.jpg

Though he marks his pipes Tarok his name is Christian Wolfsteiner from Germany who sadly passed away a few years ago. The pipe is called the Wild Rose with three knuckle bamboo shank and black ebonite stem,one of the most comfortable bits on any of my pipe stems, keeping it smokey with some more of the 23 y/o Grey Havens from Mac Baren.

30832922538_31f7163abf_z_d.jpg

banjo

Yah, there's that elusive beauty! You sent me pictures of that one a year or so ago. I never could get the carving right......

STILL! I do really covet that piece! Nice pipe sir!