Three more I made

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Hester

Reaction score
Here are a few more pipes I made while home, once again thank you for looking.

Best Regards,
Richard

Wow Richard, number two is a hoot! What a fun concept! Great stuff, all three....

Thanks for showing! :cheers:

I have a thing for wire, so I love when anyone toys with it like this. I'm into your deal there.

I owned a giant Radice Pitch Rind, hexagon shanked canadian that had a very smart inlayed brass+copper wire twist in the stem. One of those super rare exceptions that balanced crudity and brilliance.

awuykg.jpg

Your certainly coming right along sir, some real nice ones indeed. ;)

Ozark Wizard":px6fzlne said:
Wow Richard, number two is a hoot! What a fun concept! Great stuff, all three....

Thanks for showing! :cheers:

thank you brother Wizard it was a lot of fun to make I made one like this before and a friend of mine got it. While he was walking around smoking it one of his friends saw it and requested I make him one like it and this is it.

Best Regards,
Richard

Zeno Marx":e6e9igiz said:
I have a thing for wire, so I love when anyone toys with it like this.  I'm into your deal there.

I owned a giant Radice Pitch Rind, hexagon shanked canadian that had a very smart inlayed brass+copper wire twist in the stem.  One of those super rare exceptions that balanced crudity and brilliance.

awuykg.jpg
Well that is a beautiful inlay on your pipe for sure. I too like to use different material that may be way out of the norm but this style of broken pipe I saw in the Pipe and tobacco magazine from Ser Jacapo he named the Insanus I thought it would be fun to try my hand at it and it was indeed a lot of mini hart attacks but fun. thank you for looking.

Best Regards,
Richard

Cartaphilus":drwmvsv4 said:
Your certainly coming right along sir, some real nice ones indeed. ;)
Thank you Brother I am looking forward to Aug when I can go back home and have some more fun.

Best Regards,
Richard

Great looking pipes, Richard! I especially love the offset shank on the second one. Very creative!

ontariopiper":suka1dcf said:
Great looking pipes, Richard! I especially love the offset shank on the second one. Very creative!

thank you brother I saw one like it in a magazine and wanted to see if I could make one this is the second one I made in this style they are a lot of fun to make.

Best Regards,
Richard

Amazingly creative use of non traditional materials I freaking love it!

Jim

huffelpuff":apz16kpn said:
Amazingly creative use of non traditional materials I freaking love it!

Jim

thank you brother my wife always tells me to think outside the box I tell her I was never allowed in the box. Thank you again for the kind words.

Best Regards,
Richard

Brewdude":aqxhh4qp said:
You're on a roll Richard. Rock on bro!

8)

Cheers,

RR

Thank you brother I am back in Iraq now I'll be back home at the end of Aug for a few weeks and if all goes to plan I can make a few more.

Best Regards,
Richard