Time for a cigar!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corncobcon

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
The weather is supposed to warm up today. Hopefully, it will be warm enough to sit outside and smoke a cigar. I haven't had one since October! I have an Oliva Connecticut Reserve robusto set aside for this afternoon I'm looking forward to it. I don't smoke in the house or my man cave because of the heavy cigar scent that hangs around too long. Do you all smoke your cigars inside or out?

I smoke my pipes in the house but I'll smoke a cigar once in awhile. Most of the time I smoke cigars in my car. My car is a toxic environment so I always pass them down to a kid.:shock:

Outside, we rent since we usually don't stay in one place very long. Most rental places don't allow smoking. When we finally do buy a house it will have a smoking room in it.

Temp is nice but windy here in NC. My wife has always let me smoke in the house with either cigar or pipe. I always smoke in my car with the 1 hour commute.

GeoffC":g2s61lbh said:
Temp is nice but windy here in NC.  My wife has always let me smoke in the house with either cigar or pipe.  I always smoke in my car with the 1 hour commute.
I used to have an hour and 20 minute commute which was perfect for a pipe or cigar. Now it's cut down to 20 minutes, not much time for either.

I personally have a modestly appointed smoking parlor. However, I do enjoy sitting out by the fire pit for a smoke when the weather is nice. Not much of that lately. All rain and ice these days.