Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GeoffC":i64m3l3q said:
eggman":i64m3l3q said:
Blackhorse":i64m3l3q said:
Oh...go ahead and add Esoterica Dunbar and Dorchester to the list.  

Yeah, yeah...keep laughing.

I had no idea Esoterica’s blends were unobtainable now. What happened to them? Good thing I have a couple tins of penzance from the early 2000’s somewhere.
Translated: I have a gold bricks I could sell at retarded prices.
Yeah I was looking at them on the auction sites. It’s insane what they are asking and bringing. Just like the McClelland blends just crazy stupid high.

GeoffC":x8oe09lt said:
Well I must be slowing down.  Job offer on the way after 8 days since the notice.  Not the record as a matter of fact it is 3rd best.  One startup imploded I had an offer 6 days later (didn't take it) and the record is 30 minutes after notice as I was driving home.  Need to work on my game.

That being said i would like to be a late edition to the bombing run!  Yo Eleven!
I'll PM you the information now! Welcome aboard sir!

Had a busy week last week so first time checking the board in days. If I’m not too late, can my pilot come along for this mission?

Timbo":uh8en8x8 said:
Had a busy week last week so first time checking the board in days. If I’m not too late, can my pilot come along for this mission?
I figured you were busy!

PM sent! :cheers:

FYI folks, ETA for ordinance is the last Friday of August. That's the 30th! Mark your calendars! :cheers:

Ozark Wizard":r55a76bd said:
FYI folks, ETA for ordinance is the last Friday of August. That's the 30th! Mark your calendars! :cheers:
Check

Updated

August Pilot Roster

1. Ozark Wizard (Commander) **
2. Blackhorse (XO) *
3. SourMilk. * / **
4. Dr T999 * / **
5. Brewdude * / **
6. Fr_Tom * / **
7. Stick * / **
8. eggman * / **
9. peanubutter. * / **
10. BriarBeagle * / **
11. Timbo * / **
12. GeoffC * / **

* = Reports Orders Received
** = Ordinance Clues

I just realized that some of the pilots here have been posting portions of sensitive mission correspondence in the open forum. In days gone by such clandestine actions would likely have resulted in either a general court marshal or in the time of war...a firing squad.

Remember...any and all correspondence (or any section thereof) pertaining to a mission is considered top secret...for your eyes only.

If you think that the casual reading of an offhand remark couldn’t lead to the identity of a target being compromised...you’re very much mistaken.

:suspect:

Well I went and done it. I got my intel completed early and ordered my ordinance before the last minute. Darn this feels good. Now back to the bar.