Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
August is upon us. Schools are closed for the kids, pools are open, summer is in full swing...

A perfect time to catch someone unawares, and fill their mailbox.

Applicants please chime in on this thread. I'll see if we can get this sticky.....

C'mon folks!

With any luck, and if plans actually hold up, this should be the last mission I'll have to sit out. I'll hopefully be up and running for September!

I’m on Ops elsewhere at the end of the month but I’m not missing out.

In.

Looking good so far!

Eight pilots! Perhaps we can drum up a few more? I'll go shake some hands, lemme know if you turn someone up too!

Looking good indeed.  This ragtag bunch of misfits is gonna BRING IT!

August Pilot Roster

1.  Ozark Wizard (Commander)
2. Blackhorse (XO) *
3. SourMilk
4. Dr T999 *
5. Brewdude *
6. Fr_Tom *
7.  Stick
8. eggman *
9.  peanubutter
10. BriarBeagle *

* = Reports Orders Received

Seems like a short list.  Did I get everybody?  If so, we need to start contacting friends and relatives with an invite to sign up.  Let’s get at it boys.

Where’s Timbo?

Mid summer has historically been a small group of dedicated pilots without lives this time of year. No matter, we'll get it done!

I'm sending orders out now!

Blackhorse":0zgpd6yh said:
Looking good indeed.  This ragtag bunch of misfits is gonna BRING IT!

August Pilot Roster

1.  Ozark Wizard (Commander)
2. Blackhorse (XO)
3. SourMilk
4. Dr T999 *
5. Brewdude
6. Fr_Tom *
7.  Stick
8. eggman *
9.  peanubutter
10. BriarBeagle *

Seems like a short list.  Did I get everybody?  If so, we need to start contacting friends and relatives with an invite to sign up.  Let’s get at it boys.

Where’s Timbo?
He's eyebrows deep in life right now. If he chimes in I'll get intel to him. It's the middle of winter there, eh?