titles

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Piet Binsbergen":nchw8nvg said:
Irene Adler":nchw8nvg said:
Thank you. =) I love it!
Please tell me thats you in that new Avatar you posted!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
I know everybody wants to know but they are all to chicken to ask!!!!! :lol:
Yes, Piet. That would be me. A couple weeks ago at the beach. =)

Irene Adler":uf5scxm4 said:
Piet Binsbergen":uf5scxm4 said:
Irene Adler":uf5scxm4 said:
Thank you. =) I love it!
Please tell me thats you in that new Avatar you posted!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
Yes, Piet. That would be me. A couple weeks ago at the beach. =)
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Dang Girl, I must compliment you!!!!!!!
A hearty South African Salute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piet Binsbergen":axsxzjqg said:
chickenlogotm.jpg

drif.gif
Momma Mia, having those straps pulled down is more than I can take...cold shower time....think baseball.....baseball.......baseball

hobie1dog":80st5a3p said:
drif.gif
Momma Mia, having those straps pulled down is more than I can take...cold shower time....think baseball.....baseball.......baseball

Falconer":80st5a3p said:
"So many people bare their midriffs, I don't know why mine is such an issue."

Oh wait! Sorry that was Shania Twain.
:)

shania_twain.jpg

If Shania can show off her tummy on this board, I should be allowed to flash a little shoulder. Geeez.

Amy, it's not the sholder I think we are "worried" about, it's the entire package deal!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
BTW, who is Shinia Twain??????
We all know who Amy-Joe is tho!!!!!!

I think you have just broken into the South African Market!!!!!
Brilliant, few muso's can say that!!!!! 8)

Beach scenes are 'hot' but the ones with your butt on the icicle is 'cooler'

I believe Shania Twain has the honor of having the greatest selling female album of all time and i think is the second highest grossing behind Mariah Carey.

She is Canadian but then again so is Celine Dion and i find both of them a tad terrible. From one Canadian to the rest of the world i apologise formally.

:lol: :lol:

hobie1dog":2ykhk3ek said:
I usually request

"Not a Sheeple" ....

because I'm not one of the normal Sheeple that blindly, robotically, mindlessly, do what the superiors want me to.....like staying busy swiping my credit card at the Mall to buy sneakers with lights in them, or at the sporting events shouting at the camera guy with my finger in the air claiming the false Illusion of Superiority over another human being. :cry:

I'm not usually this serious....must come from having to work on Labor Day. :evil:
you can get sneakers with lights on them? damn, where have i been?

SmokeyTweed":nr9b6em7 said:
I believe Shania Twain has the honor of having the greatest selling female album of all time and i think is the second highest grossing behind Mariah Carey.

She is Canadian but then again so is Celine Dion and i find both of them a tad terrible. From one Canadian to the rest of the world i apologise formally.

:lol: :lol:
Tweed who is Celine Dion??????? Joking bro!!!!! :lol:
I did know who MS Twain was, I was just boosting Amy's female ego.!!!!!!!!
Cool bro!

I was going to say you're the luckiest man on this board if you don't know who celine dion was! as for "That Woman" don't let her ego get to big or she'll only post in the rubber room. 8)

SmokeyTweed":m6m0jwna said:
I was going to say you're the luckiest man on this board if you don't know who celine dion was! as for "That Woman" don't let her ego get to big or she'll only post in the rubber room. 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol: