titles

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irene Adler

Reaction score
How come every one else gets to have titles under their user names??? Is that strictly a mod thing, or can I have one??? :joker:

They are added after a while. No real structure to it just after you've been here a while someone goes, "Hey we should give Irene and title." :lol:

jhuggett":6u0nuzgx said:
Fixed, LL now has a title. :lol:
I gotta learn to keep my mouth shut. (PB, stop laughing.)

Puff Daddy":kz9vh38x said:
LL":kz9vh38x said:
jhuggett":kz9vh38x said:
I gotta learn to keep my mouth shut. (PB, stop laughing.)
:lol!: Classic! :lol:
Absolutely! You are a pain in my............LL but I still love you! I was even thinking of sending some pipes for rejuvination.

I desire the title "Postmaster General" please. :shock:

Winslow :sunny:

Winslow":bt0zc6tq said:
I desire the title "Postmaster General" please. :shock:
Postmaster? I thought that was Ming the Merciless.

Same difference... have you tried to mail anything lately? You have to crawl prostrate backwards and beg before the Master to allow you to get a tracking number.

jhuggett":3mnh3dr7 said:
Oh yeah... your last gf sent me this pic of you. Looks like you had some fun times, J. Now that she's gone, I thought you might want it back. :twisted:

LL":3v60gckm said:
jhuggett":3v60gckm said:
Oh yeah... your last gf sent me this pic of you. Looks like you had some fun times, J. Now that she's gone, I thought you might want it back. :twisted:

Hell I wish I was that cool! :lol:

Hey, I want a title too. I want: Your Most Perfect Temple of Absolute Wisdom. I think it kind of sums me up, hey?!?

Actually, it comes from my first teaching assignment. I didn't have my degree yet and one of the students (a gen. ed. freshman class) asked me what my title was. I told them that I was ABD, but not officially a Dr. for a few more months, so they could call me Mr. this or Prof. that, or pretty much what ever they were comfortable with. When a shy young lady asked what I wanted to be called, I said in a deadpan voice, "Your Most Perfect Temple of Absolute Wisdom", and when I paused for the laughter I expected, I noticed half of them were actually writing it down!

That's when I learned that for some odd reason, when someone pays good money to go to college and some yahoo with a tie on walks to the front of the class and begins yammering, they actually think the yahoo knows something and they should listen. I get the feeling you nimnutz don't fall into that trap? :mrgreen: Perhaps if I charged for my "wisdom" I'd get more respect around here. :no:

Natch

I'm gonna let everyone in on a little secret, you can't pick your own "title or nickname" just let it be and if you get one, you get one... :cheers: