"tNd tobacco pipes" is not alive anymore....

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tNd

Reaction score
Due to personal reasons i had to terminate the existence of "tNd tobacco pipes" on 25th of Sep 2012...
my work will be going on under the name of "ND pipes"...
thank you for being with me these last two years..
a new chapter in my life is beggining...
best regards
daniel

Hope all is okay brother and all is for the best. Stay well.

it will be o.k. in a month or two..
i just need to get my life back on the track again.....
thank you for taking care... :)
best regards

Daniel, we were just wondering about you over on pipemakers forum. I really hope everything is okay. You're an extremely talented individual. Please let us know if you need anything.

Here's hoping everything gets better soon.

As long as you're still working on pipes, Daniel, and your life needs some attending to, we'll be here for ya. It'd be a crime to have you not making pipes. Hope everything pans out for you. It's been "one of those years." I'm with ya. :)

8)

Ocelot55":loi1yf7r said:
Daniel, we were just wondering about you over on pipemakers forum. I really hope everything is okay. You're an extremely talented individual. Please let us know if you need anything.

Here's hoping everything gets better soon.
thank you my friend :)
regards
daniel

Rob_In_MO":67l0a2ye said:
Looking forward to seeing you 'back on track', Brother!

Best Wishes! :cheers:
thanks .. :)
pipes are on the desk all the time... wounds on the soul will take time :)
but i can see the sun behind the clouds... :)

Kyle Weiss":v5ikh8j5 said:
As long as you're still working on pipes, Daniel, and your life needs some attending to, we'll be here for ya. It'd be a crime to have you not making pipes. Hope everything pans out for you. It's been "one of those years." I'm with ya. :)

8)
Kyle my friend - ohhh yes... the whole year started like )(/&#$%&... and it will be over by the end of this year i hope... so, as said - sun will shine again... :)

thank you for being here for me guys...!

:)
regards
daniel

Good luck! And all the best.
Wating in anticipation for the next one!

...Daniel, I look forward to other pipes as you are a fine cratfsman...Wishing you the very best through this transition! :cheers:

thanks guys from the bottom of my heart.. :)
regards
daniel