Tobacco cellar remodel

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Corncobcon

Reaction score
During the last two weeks of family turmoil I managed to stay sane by building some cabinets and remodeling tobacco cellar.  It is in a walk-in closet off my man-cave.  The closet is about 8'X8' with my tobacco stuff on the right and some space on the left side for a small model train layout. Here is what I have accomplished so far...

BriarBuck

Reaction score
May I enquirer about the bench grinder? I have a high speed one that will periodically launch pipes at the speed of sound across the garage. I want to get a variable lower speed so I don't kill any pets next time I buff a pipe.

Brewdude

Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Very impressive Conrad. Also visually pleasing. Love your cob collection. You are far more organized than myself!

8)

Cheers,

RR

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
BriarBuck":nwuha1h4 said:
May I enquirer about the bench grinder? I have a high speed one that will periodically launch pipes at the speed of sound across the garage. I want to get a variable lower speed so I don't kill any pets next time I buff a pipe.

Good plan. I noticed that Chinese grinder has a rheostat on its face.

If you do a Google search on “buffer bench variable speed” it comes up on eBay. $60. eBay product id: 28009125159. They refer to it as a Dental Mini Lathe. Interesting.

Corncobcon

Reaction score
Blackhorse":5naz206t said:
BriarBuck":5naz206t said:

Good plan.  I noticed that Chinese grinder has a rheostat on its face.

If you do a Google search on “buffer bench variable speed” it comes up on eBay.  $60.  eBay product id: 28009125159.  They refer to it as a Dental Mini Lathe. Interesting.
Thanks BH. Mine is listed as Bench Polishing Machine. It' is made by Rand. Variable speeds from 2000 rpm to 7000 rpm. Even at 2000, you have to be careful using it. I purchased mine through Amazon. Also, thanks for the kind words, everyone.