Tobacco Turnaround

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgtarheel

Reaction score
Ordered some tobacco from HU Tobacco back in Oct. German customs turned the package around and sent it back to HU because they thought they were paint cans. HU sent the package out again and US customs sent it back to HU for god knows what reason. What the heck is going on? HU is going to try and find another shipper to send my order. Have I gotten on some kind of "do not ship" list? This has been a crazy 6 weeks. :confused: :x

Ouch! Seem to be the week for international shipping horror stories - this is the second one I've read today here on the BoB.

Hope you get things sorted out soon.

Placed an order on Sunday and now this thread has got me worried!!!!!!!!! :shock:

There is a conspiration against us, Brothers. Something very sinister is at work here.

mgtarheel":or3trt00 said:
DHL has my package in Germany, hope they don't screw it up this time. :bom:

Fingers and toes crossed for you Mr.Tarheel!

:cat: < not sure what that emoticon is all about but seemed appropriate!>

Cheers,

RR

mgtarheel":h9u18kyo said:
Package in now in the USPS system and hopefully headed to me.  Keeping my fingers crossed! :cheers:
Got me some HU tobacs today, although they went via friend to friend mail so to speak so I had no problems. Hope ya get'em this time.

As I understand it HU has a great reputation too so here's hoping for a home run.