Tobaccoreviews.com coming to an end?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hal Ling

Reaction score
I just saw this posted in a tobacco group on FB:
Gentlemen,
I have recently realized through a FB conversation that the fantastic website Tobacco Reviews is in danger of folding now that Pipes and Tobaccos Magazine is closing up. In a panic I emailed the site and got this response :

"Unlike the magazine, this web site actually makes money, and thus commands market value. Here's hoping someone will buy it and continue it.

I await developments, like everyone else. There's nothing we can do about any of it, except wait and see.

Stay tuned!

Cliff Nelson

admin, tobaccoreviews.com"

That's straight from the horse's mouth.
So, Smokingpipes.com and Laudisi Distribution Group....what's up ???

Sooooo, I’m not sure what can be done but I thought I would spread the news in case someone with the ability to act on this information can do so.

It will be a sad day indeed should we lose this resource.

Marty Pulvers mentioned the situation with P&T magazine. I didn't even think about the TR website!! Damn. I have asked the P&T folks what they are going to do about long/longer term subscription holders as to will we get some $$$ returned to us for undelivered magazines. FTRPLT

I used to buy P&T at the local book store. After they quit selling the magazine that way and went subscription only. I never bought another issue. I enjoyed getting them that way. I really hope we don’t loose tobacco reviews it’s a great and useful site. I use it several times a week.

I was told that when P&T's last issue comes out, refunds for unfilled subscriptions will happen.

I would sure hate to see TR go. I've put a ton of work into it.

Jim

Your and other members of this forum who have contributed to both sites are a great resources when it comes to helping me spend my hard earned income on a new unknown blend.

Maybe we can develop a formal review/discussion section here

Thank all of the reviewers for your hard work

JimInks":otmpzt92 said:
I was told that when P&T's last issue comes out, refunds for unfilled subscriptions will happen.

I would sure hate to see TR go. I've put a ton of work into it.
I would hate to see TR go as well. I find it very helpful.

I am truly going to miss P&T!! :cry: Just not enough subscription holders is what I understand. Losing TR.com would just rub salt into the wound :x FTRPLT

I pray for its survival, but having witnessed the demise of Snuffreviews.com, I'm scared.