Today’s tobacco delivery

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteelyJ

Reaction score
Picked up spmenC&D small batches, a tin of Old Gowrie, and while talking to the tobacconist she was kind enough to throw in a sample of Old Joe Krantz.

Attachments

• 3452EE01-A426-42F9-B1D3-4AB4EA0E4363.jpeg
    3452EE01-A426-42F9-B1D3-4AB4EA0E4363.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 53
I got in a 500g bag of G&H Balkan Mixture from Watch City Cigar along with some 2oz. bags of some of their blends and 2 Missouri Meerschaum Rob Roys. The website didn't specify but I believe they're Legends.

I love burley blends, but OJK was just too much for me. Let us know how you like it.
I'm hoping I'll enjoy it. The burley blend I love the most is Solani's Aged Burley Flake - but it's so hard to get Stateside - and I've really been enjoying Haunted Bookshop, so I'm hopeful that I'll like OJK. Have a bit of a cold now, and I don't smoke when that happens as I don't enjoy it and it bothers my throat, but will definitely post a follow up.

You Burley Boys should try C&D Exhausted Rooster for a new direction. C&D's annual blend for the 2008 Chicago Show. A tasty flake of Virginias, dark fired burley and a dash of perique.

View attachment 2843
This sounds good too - and I just gave in to PAD (Savinelli!) yesterday with a few tobacco tins added, and I meant to add this one but forgot! Next time!

I really enjoyed the sample of Carolina Red Flake with Perique. I hope your choices provide a wonderful experience for you.

You Burley Boys should try C&D Exhausted Rooster for a new direction. C&D's annual blend for the 2008 Chicago Show. A tasty flake of Virginias, dark fired burley and a dash of perique.

View attachment 2843
I love burley blends. Will definitely try this after I've exhausted the other 50 or so yet to be tried samples gifted by Brunello. Lol.