Today is a big day

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

somedumbjerk

Reaction score
Well folks, I'm having my morning pipe. It's Hyde park in a radice aero 55, I know you would be interested. Today I get married. My family from all over is here, my new family from all over is here, friends here, so I guess it's a big deal :)

I'm very excited, nervous, thankful, and still amazed that this wonderful woman is part of my life. So wish me luck friends! I brought one of the most amazing pipes I have for the special event, my growley Ramses. It will have escudo in it. There will be pictures. Also for further BoB involvement, I commissioned a gorgeous set of knives for my groomsmen from the talented Blackhorse. They where a hit!

Ill report back later hopefully with some photos!

I wish you and your bride a long happy marriage! Enjoy the day, savor everything and commit it to memory. It all fades surprisingly fast.

Congratulations!!!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

Jeb,

Congratulations brother! I'm very excited for you. I really hope you have a great day. Don't sweat the small stuff. Let your wife do that, it's probably important to her! :D Drink in the day like a fine wine, and create terrific memories.

Brian.

congrats! enjoy your day, sir!

we will wait patiently for pictures - no rush. your bride first, your combined families second, and we're at best a distant third on your priority list. all in good time.

mazel tov!

:cheers: :bounce: :cheers:

xoxo,
doody.

Have a great day Buddy, all the best for your special event. :sunny: :cheers: 

Congratulations & Have a great day!:cheers: :cheers: 

Best wishes.

Jers

Congrats to you and your wife to be brother! All the best and many years of happiness!

Well that's a shame - another good man down. :clown: 

Only kiddin of course! Congratulations & good luck! :cheers: 

Congrats Brother. You & yours have a wonderful day and all the best in the future.:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Congratulations! Let a man with 30 years of marriage under his belt give you one piece of advice. Every single day, treat her like she's the single most important thing in your world, because she is.

God bless both of you :cheers: