Today's delivery

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.L.Ruth

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
While it was in stock, for about half a day, ordered some Figgy Pudding to refill my stash. Should be set until next year again. Also decided to try their other holiday blend, Cordial Friends.
4oz Figgy Pudding
2oz Cordial Friends
20211119_185230.jpg

Let us know how cordial your friends turn out to be? And how figgy the pudding ends up.

The Squire’s website still lists these two as awaiting other required ingredients…interesting you have ‘em in hand. I put my order in and added a sack of Rivendell (arguably the best aro in the free world) while I was at it.

While it was in stock, for about half a day, ordered some Figgy Pudding to refill my stash. Should be set until next year again. Also decided to try their other holiday blend, Cordial Friends.
4oz Figgy Pudding
2oz Cordial Friends
View attachment 2877
Guess I got lucky with the timing of my order. Getting a half pound each of Figgy, Choctaw, and Shepherds Pie, and a full pound of Rivendell. Only ordered 2 oz. of Figgy last year and it was gpne by the end of Feb. My declaration of no more TAD kind of went out the window. Lol.