Todays shaping up better than yesterday...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhuggett

Reaction score
Got an award for 15 years of service today. A nice little certificate and...

A BRAND NEW IM CORONA OLD BOY LIGHTER!

Been wanting one for years and just couldn't justify forking out the money. Couldn't be happier. Usually these awards suck... I got some good coworkers. I already ran to the store to get some butane and fired it up. :lol:

Congrats for your 15 years of service.. And great gift.. I had one for a few years and gave it to a friend last year just before I started smoking pipes again.. They work great and will last you many years... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..

Congrats on your milestone Jason. Sounds like you have some good coworkers. Enjoy the lighter. I am in the same boat as you were about forking out the dough.

Where I work, you have to toil for TWENTY years just to get a certificate of congratulations. A lighter would be nice! :pirat:

Wow, congratulations on the recognition. And, you scored an Old Boy out of the deal? Awesome!

Congrats on the 15 year gift. I drool over oldboys every ounce in awile myself, and always put it off for another time.

I broke down and bought an Old Boy a few months ago, I couldn't be happier with it. I still have my Zippo pipe lighter as backup, but the OB outranks it; it was expensive, but finally the price of a nice pipe, really, and just as integral to the hobby. Which is not a bad justification, :)

flytyer":jvvgszjy said:
I drool over oldboys every once in awile myself, and always put it off for another time.
Remind me to stay out of your neighborhood!! :lol!:

Congrats Jason, a well deserved tribute for a dedicated work ethic.

Congrats on the long service and your long awaited procurement of the king of lighters :)

Congratulations on your tenure, your recognition, and your score!!! Great all around!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Robert

Could not have happened to a nicer Guy!!! You Deserve it J!
Well done and congrats brother!!!

Well done on your award. I've never stayed that long in one job. Pity really.

Muddler":2jqa6ecd said:
Well done on your award. I've never stayed that long in one job. Pity really.
Me either, brother Muddler! I could never stand the crap in the same place for that long of a period of time. So, I always did the most intelligent thing a person could do... go to another place... with the same amount (if not more) crap... just smelled different!!! :lol: :lol: :) :) :silent: :silent: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll:

Robert

I worked as a High school teacher for 5 yrs and all I got was a shitty calender!!