Tony checking in....

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Ferrill

Reaction score
Hi Guys!!Wondered where everyone went....haven't got time to go over much right now,I'll get caught up by Wednesday.Right now I need a rest,just got back from getting my brown belt in Shorei Goju Ryu;five black belts showed up instead of the usual two-I am hurting in places I had forgotten existed......a nap and a bowl of Odyssey and I'll be all right!!!
This makes sense,we can police ourselves and not worry about offending a host.Glad to be here.
Tony

Glad you're here Tony.

Congrats on the belt.

We DO have a chain of command here.

I'm :king:

You are highly favored in my kingdom.

:king: tj

Tony,

You are the spittin image of my sons best friend and best man.

Damned nice to finally "see" you!

tj

Glad you're here, Tony...and congrats on your new belt! :cheers:

Vito :joker:

:lol: That avatar pic is ten years old-I'm grayer than that!Fifty pounds heavier,too....I'll work on an update,and try to send some pictures of the kiddlins via email to you,TJ.Have to find some,scan,and load them;I am going digital,soon.I want to be able to save some of these memories,let alone share them.
Life is good!
Tony

Tony Ferrill":yp2y1lzm said:
:lol: That avatar pic is ten years old-I'm grayer than that!Fifty pounds heavier,too...
Don't sweat it Tony. TeeJay doesn't look like he did when his avatar pic was taken either; he had more hair then. :affraid:

Vito :joker: