Took my boy to his first Patriots game tonight...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no...
I was surprised (well, I guess I wasn't) that Belichick didn't have the guts to be interviewed after the game. Brady stinks it up on the field, and the coach completes the deal, what a sore loser.
I was pleased to find the Ravens, on television, pretty gracious winners, I hope we maintain that trend for the next two weeks.

i was impressed with the ravens fans at the stadium last night. good people.

most of the pats fans were gracious - but certainly not all of 'em.

suggs was having quite a bit of fun before the game started strutting on the field for his fans who came up north - and to annoy the ruder pats fans talkin' trash at him.

doody.

Mr. Doody":nc4q00ya said:
i was impressed with the ravens fans at the stadium last night. good people.

most of the pats fans were gracious - but certainly not all of 'em.

suggs was having quite a bit of fun before the game started strutting on the field for his fans who came up north - and to annoy the ruder pats fans talkin' trash at him.

doody.
Ah yes, T-Sizzle probably our LEAST most gracious player. He wasn't exactly steller last night, so T better ramp it up big time if we have an hope of beating the 49'ers.

I agreed wih Shannon Sharpe's comment that it's easy to be a non-fan of the Pats. Before a game, they tend to get hissy about the opponent's bulletin board B.S. After a win, they trash opponents. After a loss they get all pouty. And God forbid that Brady should be subject to the normal bumps other QBs ignore. Schadenfreude(sp?)

Belichick's gone beyond demonstrating that he's interested in football, not how he dresses. He's now making a special effort to look like he fell off a passing freight train.

All the guy has to do is get in front of the damn camera and say, "Disappointing to come up short in the championship game. Congratulations to the Ravens. Good luck to them in New Orleans."

Then he can go into the locker room and break something. But noooo. Act like a prick. A rich one at that.