Toque Cheese and Bacon

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idbowman

Reaction score
So I tossed a tin of this in my last order, figuring I'd give it a shot. I've heard some people say it's a gimmick and not very good, others saying it's actually a nice snuff.

I finally got around to trying it out and it's actually not bad...don't be put off by "cheese" in the name, it's really not cheesy at all. It's also not entirely "bacony" either, but it's worth trying. It comes across as smoky - not in the way that latakia or dark fired can be smoky, but in a smoked meat sort of way.

Don't picture the aroma of bacon frying in a pan. Picture the aroma of a package of turkey-bacon when you first open it (you know the kind - already cooked just needs to be heated in a skillet). It's really kind of enjoyable in a very unique sort of way. I'm not sure I'm over the moon for it or that it's ever going to be an all day snuff, but for a fun little change of pace it really is a nice little product.

Crikey mate,  cheese and bacon?!?  I'll take your word for it but I'm not sure I could get past the name :shock:

Stick":37zb08n6 said:
Crikey mate,  cheese and bacon?!?  I'll take your word for it but I'm not sure I could get past the name :shock:
I don't blame you! It took me a year or more to decide I'd give it a go.

Stick":w7qkfbe2 said:
this. :no: