Torpedoed

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wet Dottle

Reaction score
The bulk bags were received in an earlier package and already have 3 or 4 oz missing, each. Today, waiting for me was the Arko stick and the Elizabethan Mix. Thanks, PB. You know how to treat a brother right. I hope you didn't throw your back on the way to the post office.

Dottle you've been around me (online wise) for years and never been anything but a positive, inquisitive soul.. If I could buy you a mansion and a Mercedes I would.... Besides I needed something (besides the air pillow out of the package you sent me) to fill that box a little bit. :D

The blade is his.. I had nothing to do with it... Quite the contrary, I asked on here about decent pocketknives 2-3 years ago and a nice spyderco,that I carried almost everyday, showed up from Dottle.  Of course I haven't carried it in some time but if I get to go back to work it'll go right with me, otherwise it'll serve as an occasionally box opener and the 'Hey have you got your knife' moments until I kick the bucket.

But that is a fine knife.

Once again, thanks PB. BoB is the only place I frequent nearly everyday, even if I don't post that often. I do appreciate everyone's contributions (no exceptions, not even Yak's when he was around), which not only are great entertainment, but always provide a positive note to brighten my day.

The knife is what I use to cut plugs and the longer flakes (you may have noticed the cutting board under the goods). It's an older ESEE Izula, a nice little thing that fits easily in a pocket.

Actually not.. I've sank to a new level.. I had to bribe him with tobacco just so someone would say something nice about me... You schmucks really need to appreciate me more or I'm bringing the Moral Beatings back.

puros_bran":1aevh6bt said:
Actually not.. I've sank to a new level.. I had to bribe him with tobacco just so someone would say something nice about me... You schmucks really need to appreciate me more or I'm bringing the Moral Beatings back.
Nah, I doan believe that.

Now come here and give me a big hug ya big lug!

calvin%2520hug.jpg

:heart:

Cheers,

RR