Triangle Area Pipe Smokers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justpipes

Reaction score
For anyone that lives in North Carolina or if you are visiting from out of state you are welcome to attend the Triangle Area Pipe Smokers (TAPS) monthly meeting that is held the 2nd Tuesday of every month at Duffy's Restaurant & Tavern in Raleigh, NC. Duffy's is located at 8021 Falls Of Neuse Rd, Raleigh, NC 27615. Their phone number is (919) 847-7070.

Feel free to come by anytime. The meetings officially start at 6:30 PM but a lot of folks show up much earlier most of the time to get a jump on the great fellowship. Spouses and significant others are more than welcome to attend, in fact we encourage it!

If you are interested and would like more information don't hesitate to send me a PM. Or you can email me at [email protected] .

Smoke well!
Mark

Thanks for the info!! I should be there in April!! Lookin' forward to it. BTW, when is the TAPS pipe show at the fairgrounds??

FTRPLT

I am going to post all of the details for the show after tomorrow night's meeting. I haven't talked to Jim lately but he was trying to work the details out about being able to smoke at the show since the State is supposedly making all of it's properties smoke free. The fairgrounds is State property. At the last meeting I attended it was still up in the air and there were some concerns. I might just give Jim a call today.

Mark

TAPS meeting tomorrow night! Most folks start showing up around 5:30 PM.

If you think you can put up with a radical patriot, come on out! The fellowship is awesome and we will be discussing the final details of the upcoming show.

All you NC folks come on out! Details above.

Sadly, I had a travel conflict this month. I will have another conflict next month too (not to mention last month!). I really do plan to make it to one of these, though! I will definitely try to make the show.

-Andrew

I'm leaving for Raleigh in the morning; see ya'll at Duffy's on Tuesday and the Pipe Show on Saturday!! Duffy better have plenty of good draft beer!!!! FTRPLT

ftrplt":o4xpox4d said:
I'm leaving for Raleigh in the morning; see ya'll at Duffy's on Tuesday and the Pipe Show on Saturday!! Duffy better have plenty of good draft beer!!!! FTRPLT
Great FT! Looking forward to meeting you!

Tonight was the Monthly TAPS Meeting night and I had the awesome pleasure of hanging out with Adauria and a bunch of other good brothers while smoking several bowls and shoot'n the breeze. It was a great meeting!

The feeling is mutual! Good times indeed...

Any of you other folks out there in the Triangle should try to come out next month.

-Andrew

We had an outstanding meeting last night. Good food, fellowship and smoking! We continued to finalize the details of this year's TAPS pipe show that will be on April 4, 2009. It is shaping up to be another good show! Details to follow.

I am an old geezer in south Durham. I have a box
of old pipes, including some older Savenellis, that I want
to unload. Not looking for big bux. Email me at
[email protected] if you are in the triangle.