Trout Bum has BIG news!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations! :cheers:
Your embarking on yet another great adventure! :cheers:

congratulations to, first your wonderful Lady, then to you.

UMMM do you have any idea how this grand event might have come about. :tongue:

So, I thought I posted a reply to this yesterday...but I guess not. So I will try my best to remember what I said.

Irene Adler":78ramoak said:
:cheers:
Congratulations sir. There is nothing more exciting and wonderful than becoming a parent. You and your girlfriend are so very fortunate. Not only can a baby bring unparalled joy, but can also strengthen your love for and dependence on your beloved.

Make sure your girlfriend takes it easy. Pregnancy can be incredibly rough and though you men may think we're making some of it up, we women go through a lot to bring new life into the world.

All in all, you two are so very lucky. I wish you the best in not only the next nine months, but in the next forty to sixty years. There will be many wonderful moments, and just as many rough ones, but ultimately there is absolutely nothing more incredible than becoming a mother or father.

:heart:​

Trout Bum":97faudts said:
Perhaps I was smoking Bohemian Scandal... wait, it WAS 3 Star Blue!
I am jealous. Aaron and I can't find Bohemian Scandal anywhere within our price range.

Sadface.

Perhaps some day.

Then again...maybe we should stay away from that...one baby is plenty for the time being. LoL.

:pipe:

I don't know what trout bum smoked before but I bet his new tobacco of choice is EXHAUSTED ROOSTER.